- January 27, 2021
January 27, 2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Winter Collaboration Lab
There’s a long winter ahead! So why not kick off the New Year with a connective, musical experience to spur your creativity through the season? Join us for the Collaboration Lab where you’ll receive any needed instruction and support to start recording at home and building pieces remotely in small groups. A series of sessions through January will give us space to create and work together and inspire a winterlong creative journey. Each session will evolve through the program, to provide the inspiration and support the needs of participants and allow time for small groups to discuss and collaborate on pieces.
- Four sessions which include instruction in areas such as piece-building, and studio techniques.
- All sessions include time to collaborate with co-creators
- A beginner track to get you up and running. Includes a hands-on training session where you will create a multi-track recording at home.
- Small group recording projects
As in past MFP community recording projects, we seek to create a supportive, positive space to explore and create together.
The program runs Wednesday evenings, January 6th-27th 7:30-8:30 pm.
There is a suggested donation — $20-$80 — which goes 100% to support Music for People. To register:
- Click on the small circle associated with your donation level.
- Click on the Register Now button to proceed to the next page where you’ll enter your information.
Venue: Zoom Meeting
This event will be held online via Zoom. Login details will be provided prior to the workshop.