- October 15th-17th, 2021
October 15, 2021 - October 17, 2021
6:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Register for Coming Together: Live and Real
Finally, the event we have been waiting for! Coming Together: Live and Real brings friends — old and new — together to make music at this weekend workshop being held at Mariapolis Luminosa in Hyde Park, NY on October 15th – 17th, 2021. Open to musicians of all backgrounds and skill levels — including students, teachers (who may earn CTLE credit from the New York State Education Department), performers, composers and healing arts practitioners — Music for People provides a safe and fun environment for exploring music improvisation.
Coming Together will feature MfP’s renowned teaching staff. There’s something for everyone: large group celebrations, small-ensemble playing, rhythmic explorations, creative movement and much more!
COVID Guidelines: Music for People is committed to safeguarding everyone’s health at our in-person workshop. We want to play it safe, while giving you plenty of room to have fun and socialize using the following guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination required
- Maximized use of outdoor spaces for programming
- Participants masked for singing
- Distancing followed in group instruction and ensemble playing
- Use of ‘bell covers’ or other effective barriers for wind instruments
- Indoor masking
Early bird registration until Thursday, September 30th!
Registration closes on October 7th.
The following prices include tuition, housing and meals (Friday evening though Sunday lunch) for weekend participants; tuition and meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner) for Saturday participants.
- If you have special diet requirements, please contact the MfP office – firstname.lastname@example.org – by October 7th.
- If you want a private room, please add the single room fee to your registration.
Venue: Mariapolis Luminosa