The Fear of Singing Breakthrough Program by Nancy Salwen is an accessible, user friendly, and inspiring book for those afraid to sing as well as experienced and professional singers. It is a remarkable guide through the process of rediscovering the profound genius of the authentic singing voice that exists within each of us.
For those just beginning to step bravely into the world of singing, this book provides a clear, comprehensive, and supportive guide toward getting over internal doubt and fear and making the journey into the transformative possibilities of the human voice. For experienced and professional singers, this book is a brilliant reminder as to the sheer joy of authentically reconnecting with singing for the sake of celebrating life in sound!
Nancy has given us a great gift by creating a book that will most certainly not only inspire you but will provide you with all of the support needed to discover or rediscover the extraordinary and unique singer within each of us!
To Purchase: The book is available on Amazon.com. Or visit www.FearOfSinging.com for more information.
The Fear of Singing Breakthrough Program: Learn to Singing Even if You Think You Can’t Carry a Tune! 234-page book includes access to online audio tracks and videos to help with exercises.
Have you bought into the idea that singing is an “Either you have it or you don’t” kind of thing? Well, that is just not true — You can learn to sing!
Singing is a skill that can be learned, just like any other skill. However, because singing is so primal and meaningful to us as human beings, when we are discouraged, we are discouraged to the core. Our confidence and self-esteem are affected. Most would-be singers stop singing completely, no questions asked. But many who “can’t sing” on some level wish they could…
- More than just a “how-to” book! With guided reflection, explore and dismantle your fears, growing as a singer and as an individual.
- Audio and video tracks available 24/7. Practice whenever and wherever you like.
- User friendly, designed for inexperienced or fearful “non-singers” who have never recieved singing training or who want to give singing another chance
- Quick and simple noise making “icebreaker” exercises are unique ways to dissolve anxiety and help make your new singing journey playful and fun
- Dozens of writing, listening, and, of course, singing exercises to help you build confidence and discover your inner singer
- Includes a warm-up sheet and practice ideas to keep you going
- Ideas for next steps in your singing journey!